We are a collaborative team hosting insightful and creative events and workshops in our Tish Lifestyle Studio, based in Bangsar South. Events and workshops are run in ever-changing and intricately styled spaces that are sure to inspire and promote creativity. Each experience offers you the chance to meet some incredible new people, graze on delicious, curated menu as well as gaining a wealth of knowledge to set you on your path to creativity. Our team includes an array of artists and professionals that have worked within their fields of expertise for many years, so as to offer you the best knowledge possible. Experiences can be as simple or complex as required and we can offer a diverse range of disciplines and creative pursuits. Tish Events team can create an all-round experience that will leave everyone feeling inspired.
Customise Your Workshop with Us!
Looking to plan something different for your party? Customise a workshop with us and you’ll get to acquire new skills, spend quality time filled with fun and laughters with friends and families too!
Our group of experienced and talented instructors will do their best in guiding you through each steps, and you’ll also get to leave with your very own masterpiece along with a fully customised instruction guide book, personalised guest favours and delightful memories.
The studio space will also be styled by our experienced event stylists that fits to your theme, be it a hen’s party, birthday celebration, or even a team building event. Food and beverages will also be provided by our partner caterer with a customised menu that meets all your needs and wants for your guests and party.
The whole programme will be designed based on your preference, to ensure the utmost comfortability of you and your guest.
1. Calligraphy – Modern and brush
2. Floristy – Flower crown, corsages, flower arrangements, etc.
3. Food styling
4. Mobile Photography
7. Tablescape Styling
1. Professionally styled studio space
2. Customised food and beverages
3. All materials
4. Customised instruction manual book
5. Personalised guest favours
6. Preparation and pack up
1. Professional photographer
2. Professional videographer
Terms & Conditions:
– minimum of 10 people and maximum of 25, any additional pax count might incur of additional set up charges
– minimum of 3 weeks in advance for reservation
– 50% deposit for commitment and confirmation fee
– final payment to be made on the event day
Our workshop usually runs for about 3.5 hours over weekend.
Interested? Fill in the form below to contact us! Our team will get back to you soonest!